Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and RAK Winner Announced

Happy New Year!!!!
  
I hope that everyone had a good year this past year. Today is the start of a new year and with it comes a chance to make resolutions or goals of things which we would like to accomplish. I hope each of us has a successful 2012. I challenge each of you to make a layout with one or more new years resolutions. I would love to see these layouts. Please post a link in the comments are of this post and the name of one of Sunny Day Scraps kits that you would like to win and I will pick a winner on February 15th. I am giving you two weeks to do this. I look forward to seeing all your beautiful work. 

RAK Winner Announced

I would like to congratulate Mary on winning the Christmas Kit of her choice which was Cozy Christmas. Thanks go out to everyone who left comments. It seems that Cozy Christmas was a favorite for many people.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment